- General provisions.
- UAB Jupojos technika (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), respecting the right to privacy of its customers, including https://www.jupojostechnika.eu/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), undertakes to ensure the protection of their personal data and their rights as data subjects.
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); a natural person whose identity can be identified is a person whose identity can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as name, personal identification number, location data and Internet identifier or by one or more physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Data subject – a natural person – a client of the Company (including visitors of the Website) whose personal data is collected by the Company.
- Consent of the data subject – any freely given, specific and unambiguous expression of the informed intention of the data subject by a statement or unambiguous action by which he consents to the processing of personal data relating to him.
- Data processing – any operation or sequence of transactions performed by automated or non-automated means with personal data or personal data sets, such as collection, recording, sorting, systematization, storage, adaptation or alteration, extraction, access, use, disclosure, distribution or other by making them available for use, as well as collating or interconnecting with other data, limiting, deleting or destroying.
- Data processor – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data controller – UAB Jupojos technika is a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Code 145409974, address Sodo str. 35B, Siauliai.
- A cookie is a small piece of text information that is automatically generated while browsing the Web site and is stored on your computer or other device.
- Direct marketing is the activity of offering goods or services to persons by post, telephone or other direct means and/or asking for their opinion on the goods or services offered.
3. What kind of personal data do we collect?
The Company collects and continues to process these personal data that you provide yourself by registering, ordering and/or purchasing goods on the Website or by ordering services in another way: first name, surname, address, email address, phone number, service details, order details, account numbers, vehicle details, consent and disapproval for personal data processing for direct marketing purposes, passwords, any other details you provide on your own initiative by registering, ordering and/or buying goods. Your personal data are stored in the Company during our cooperation period and 10 (ten) years after the end of the cooperation.
The Company continues to process your personal data that you indirectly submit by registering, ordering services and/or purchasing goods on the Site, i.e. these data are automatically collected from the computers and/or mobile devices you use when you log on to the Site: the IP addresses and times of the logon, the user’s browser and its version, the websites you visited before accessing our Site, the use of the service, and etc. This data is stored for the duration of our cooperation and depending on the data, up to one year after the end of this period. These data may be stored for a longer period if there are other legal bases for such a retention period.
4. What are the purposes for which your personal data are processed?
- The Company manages the above mentioned personal data for the following data processing purposes: identification of the Company’s clients in its information systems, registering on the Website and logging in to its account, processing and administration of services and/or goods, administration of accounting documents related to ordering services, delivery of goods and administration , for contact with you, for performance of contractual obligations, for direct marketing purposes (only with prior consent of data subjects).
5. How are your personal data processed?
- The Company ensures that your personal data will be: processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes, adequate, appropriate, and only necessary for the purposes listed above they are processed, accurate and, where necessary, updated, processed in such a way as to ensure the appropriate security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized processing or unlawful processing of the Data, and from accidental loss, destruction or damage.
6. Your rights as a data subject.
- You have the following data subject rights, which we will implement upon receipt of your request (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; by post at Sodo str. 35B, Šiauliai) after proper verification of your identity:
- access their personal data and how they are processed,
- to claim inaccurate personal data related to you,
- require you to complete incomplete personal data
- require the Company to delete personal data related to you if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing your personal data;
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- And on other grounds laid down in the Regulation;
- to require the Company to limit the processing of your personal data;
- receive personal data related to you that you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format (you also have the right to ask the Company to transfer your personal data to another data controller);
- disagree with the processing of personal data related to you (eg direct marketing or other).
- Please be advised that if you consider that your rights as data subjects have been violated, you may file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate. More information on the State Data Protection Inspectorate and the handling of complaints can be found here: https://www.ada.lt/go.php/lit/english/3
- For more information about the rights of the data subject, please visit https://www.jupojostechnika.eu/apie-mus/duomenu-subjektu-teises.
7. Processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- We will send the Company’s newsletters via e-mail and/or asking about the quality of the existing services only with your prior consent and in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
- Your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes: first name, last name, email address, phone number
- Your personal data for direct marketing purposes is stored until your refusal to receive direct marketing messages.
8. Who is your personal data provided to?
- Access to your personal data by the Company’s employees is limited to the need to fulfill your duties and only upon the employee’s obligation to comply with confidentiality requirements.
- The Company may provide your personal data to: law enforcement authorities, where there is a legal basis for responding to official requests from public authorities and the court, but only after verifying the legality of these requests, with the consent of other third parties. For processors who provide services to the Company and manage your personal data on behalf of the Company and for the benefit of the Company or yours:
- Lawyer Pugačienė Kristina
- Lawyer Union „iLAW“
- UAB AD Services
- UAB Alridena
- UAB Arijus
- UAB Baseta
- UAB Big Trans
- UAB Bright logistic solutions
- UAB Caspian Logistics
- UAB CCS-customers care services
- UAB Coface Credit Management Services
- UAB Creditinfo Lietuva
- UAB Delamode Baltics
- UAB DHL Lietuva
- UAB Diessman Freight
- UAB DPD Lietuva
- UAB EGT LT
- UAB Grens Cargo
- UAB KD Jupiter
- UAB Prima line
- UAB Raben Lietuva
- UAB Ratomas
- UAB Rhenus svoris
- UAB Rudvilita
- UAB Skolų Valdymo Partneris
- UAB Spedman
- UAB TNT
- UAB Translandijos Transportas
- UAB Transtira
- UAB Transtira logistics
- UAB Venipak LT
- We use only those processors who ensure that the appropriate technical and organizational measures are implemented in a manner that ensures that the data processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and that your rights as data subjects are protected.
- We note that the above processors have the right to process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions.
- The processor may not rely on another processor without prior specific or co-written permission from the Company.
- Your personal data for the provision of the relevant services to you may be provided to other countries (including third countries), but only with your consent.
9. The Cookies we use.
10. The site provides links.
The site will include links to third party websites, legislation, and links to social networks. It should be noted that third-party sites with links on the Site are subject to the privacy policies of these sites and the Company is not responsible for the content, activities and privacy policies of the information provided by these sites.